Position: Sales Engineer
Quote above reference while applying
- Achieve the assigned Sales Target in territory.
- Handles customer groups as well as individual end users
- Should be able to technically assess / verify customer requirements & thereafter prepare appropriate techno-commercial proposals for customers.
- Maintains & monitors an allocated client base & ensures client satisfaction
- Attends to leads received through references as well as visit clients in allocated areas regularly; both for potential prospects & closing new sales.
- Keeps record of submitted commercial offers and relevant correspondence with customer & follow up systematically to close sales.
- Able to organize / conduct technical / working demos of solutions offered.
- Reports weekly to the Sales Team Leader on all sales activities conducted (including customer visit reports).
- Diploma in engineering from a reputed /recognized university
- At least 3 years’ UAE experience in technical sales of engineered products.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills with ability to compile written techno-commercial offers to clients
- Very Good Computer Knowledge
- UAE Driving License is required (candidates with own car will have advantage)
Feel free to send your resume to email@example.com in case if you meet above requirements.