Lube Oil Blending Control Monitoring System:
Designed, integrated & commissioned in the year 2007 and annual maintenance till date is carried out by DESCON.
Application description: Control System for Lube Oil Blending Operations.
- Variety of Base Oil and Additives are measured by Promass and transferred to blending kettles while the quantity verification and blending operation are monitored and controlled by E+H ControlCare hardware and PView Visualization. For management access WebHMI also enabled.
- Base Oil and Additives are taken from different tanks which have Level Switches to protect from dry running and overfill. Tank Farm is controlled from a Field Controller Panel via HSE (High Speed Ethernet).
- There are 7 (seven) Kettles for blending operations. These would have necessary heaters and temperature transmitters to monitor the temperature. A blending mechanism driven by suitable motors which are controlled by our offered system. After blending the raw materials until a pre determined time and/or a temperature set point the process will be stopped and the product will be transferred tot holding tanks.
- Controller Panel engineering and assembly.
- Cables: Supply and installation of System / power cables. Installation of panels and fittings as required.
- Field cables interconnection: Supply and installation of junction boxes.
- Installed base with mass flow meters with present plant facilities.
- Confidence level at customer end through the technical support provided by DESCON.
- Complete Project Involvement from conceptual design to implementation of Lube Oil Blending Plant – Piping and Instrumentation.
- Project Execution Team having high caliber and dedication to the organization.