FEWA Signed Contract 105W/2016 with Descon Automation Control System LLC
FEWA is the water and electricity provider to the Northern Emirates in the UAE and expects that the new ultrasonic water meters will improve water efficiency and reduce water losses.
Descon Automation Control System LLC has been actively involved with various projects and supplies to the Oil & Gas, Electricity and Water/Waste water utilities in the region.
Trying a new avenue of business, with a totally new domain of “Water Metering”, we have secured partial order for SMART Electronic Water Metering from Federal Electricity & Water Authority (FEWA).
We had been officially invited by the Federal Electricity & Water Authority (FEWA) to participate in competitive bidding to Supply Smart Electronic Water Meters for FEWA Utility network. The total consumer base of FEWA is around 300,000 and they plan to roll out Smart Meters before 2018 for all their consumers.
Also Descon Automation Control System LLC has qualified Engineers who understand the technology and can support its customers locally in all aspects of the business.
It’s worth mentioning few important points at this juncture.
- It is a Big responsibility for the team to execute this job.
- We must take all possible opportunity to maximize our efficiency in obtaining best output we can.
- Commercial documentation formalities, effective planning, factory inspection by client, part delivery as agreed in contract.
- Timely delivery of goods and taking note of every serial number of devices as we have a warranty obligation etc..
- Product is totally new and a lot of learning will happen.
- We all members of Descon Automation Control System LLC take part in this task.
By the third week of August 2017, Descon Automation Control System LLC has completed the first LOT of delivery in this contract.
- Second (last lot in this contract) is being expedited to be delivered by November 2017.
For more details on this, please contact:
Projects Manager – SMART Electronic Water Metering